Value My Property
For the best sales results, a thorough assessment to determine the accurate worth of your property needs to be carried out. Our experienced Priestley’s branch managers prevent this by visiting your property free of charge and calculating its true value, utilising the latest market trends. We’ll also provide advice on how to appeal to a prospective buyer.
How does the valuation process work?
- Upon contacting the Priestley’s team, we’ll arrange a visit to your property at a time that suits you.
- One of our experienced branch managers will drop in, using their wealth of experience and up-to-date market knowledge to accurately determine your home’s value.
- We can also offer you advice on making your property enticing to potential buyers.
Why choose Priestley’s to sell your home?
- We take on the entire sales process to ensure your property is sold as quickly and effortlessly as possible. This includes viewings and negotiations.
- If you wish to let your property, we have ample experience in this area too.
- Looking for another property in the area? We can match you to ones for sale or to rent in Leeds and Bradford.
- Our customers are our sole focus, and we’ll remain dedicated to your needs throughout the entire process.
- The Priestley’s group of companies operates in construction, homes and lettings, allowing us to collate our knowledge together for the greatest selling techniques.
Valuation process FAQs
How long does a property valuation take?
Property valuations take up to a maximum of 30 minutes. The exact timing is determined by how long it takes to walk around your property – the larger it is, the lengthier the valuation will be.
Do I need an EPC before you value my property?
No – but it is necessary to have an EPC prior to selling. A good rating can increase the worth of your home and, as it lasts for 10 years, it would certainly not be detrimental to purchase one before the valuation.
Should I find a house to buy before I get a valuation?
We are happy to carry out valuations on potential properties. However, in order to save you time, it will be more efficient to buy a house prior to booking a valuation for renting your property.
How much will it cost to sell my home?
This depends on which level of service you require. Our Silver package is £695+VAT and includes professional marketing photographs and advertising your property to a mass audience. The Gold package offers this in addition to accompanied viewings, and is £795+VAT. There’s also the Diamond package which is £1,395+VAT, and includes all aspects of conveyancing, as well as 24/7 access to your own personal branch manager.
Can valuations be completed at weekends or evenings?
Yes – they can be carried out anytime during the week until 7pm, and at weekends until 2pm.
What are the main factors that will affect the value of my property?
The properties sold within a quarter-mile radius affect the worth of yours, as does the time of year and the political climate. Your property’s obvious condition will also have an impact, which our expert valuers will advise you on.
Priestley’s Estate & Lettings Offices: