Priestley’s Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this two bedroom, back to back end terraced house in Queensbury, BD13. The property is in a great location, situated only a two minute walk away from the Co-Operative and Queensbury High Street, where you will find all other local amenities. Primary and Secondary schools close by.
The property briefly comprises of;
– Large living room fitted brown carpet and vertical blinds
– Newly refurbished kitchen, white gloss wall and base units with an integrated oven, hob and extractor
– Storage room which leads down in to the cellar
– Front facing double bedroom fitted with brown carpet and vertical blinds
– Single bedroom fitted with brown carpet
– Newly refurbished family bathroom, white 3 piece suite, corner shower cubicle with drench-head and chrome towel rail. Grey floor and wall tiles and vertical blinds
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. On street parking available.
Please call the office to arrange a viewing.
NO APPLICATION FEES. Bond required.
EPC Rating – TBC
- Bedrooms: 2 beds
- Type: End Terrace House
- Suitable for: Company, Council, Employed, Own Means, Retired, Self Employed, Student, Unemployed
- Rent: £495 pcm
- Deposit: £495
- Furnished: Unfurnished