These useful tips and tricks will make your student life a lot easier! I can guarantee you will be amazed by them and wonder why you never thought of the hacks before.
1) You and your housemate wanting to use your microwave at the same time? No problem!
2) Heavy sleeper? You’ll never sleep through your alarm and miss a lecture again with the ‘smartphone in a cup’ trick to crank up the volume!
3) Mount your phone in your car with just one elastic band.
4) Is your wardrobe too small to fit all your clothes in? Using a can ring pull is a great space saver.
5) Cut a slit in a tennis ball and screw it to your wall for a handy holder for everything from keys to towels!
6) No more pasta explosions all over the hob…
7) To try and salvage some of that deposit, get the built-up residue off your shower head by tying a bag of vinegar around a shower head. Leave it overnight and it will clean everything off with no work!
If you found these tips useful, be sure to keep an eye out for our next story ‘Easy student recipes’!
Student Properties in Leeds & Bradford
Priestley’s deals in rental properties in Leeds City Centre, along with apartments and houses to rent in the surrounding areas with easy access to University. Our Bradford office also provides rental properties in Bradford City Centre along with apartments and houses to rent in the Allerton, Barkerend, Great Horton, Heaton, Thornton, Tong and Wilsden areas.